Google

Examples of Emails Spams

note: green letters are our comments

Email Spam 1:


FROM: Mr. COLIN ELMER SUBJECT: Business Proposal (maybe different)
(colinelmer22@yahoo.com)
I am Mr.Colin Elmer the Executive Director and Chief FinancialOfficer of the Kleinwort Benson Private Bank Ltd.I have urgent and very confidential business proposition involving transfer of (12,500,000GBP) that will be of great benefit for both of us.Contact me on my private emai address(colinelmer22@yahoo.com)for more information.
Regard,
Colin Elmer

After any answer to that colinelmer22@yahoo.com email you will probably get this:

FROM: COLIN ELMER SUBJECT: More Details

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your response.I received your mail.Being a next of kin does not necessary mean you must come from the same country or be related to the deceased,what matter most is that you having the necessary documents backing you up as the next of kin which my attorney will provide on your behalf if i am assured of your interest in assisting in transfering the funds.I can not apply for it or be the next of kin because my bank will know is from me that is why i need you. Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. I intend to resign immediately this project is concluded and invest my part of the money in a lucrative business. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required with the help of my attorney to ensure that the project goes smoothly and i will make sure it passes through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is capital intensive, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. I am now in contact with a foreign online bank; I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in this bank for both of us, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank.So you should listen to my instructions and follow them carefully for a successful conclusion of the transfer. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As a result of this, you will have to open an account in your name in this corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank,this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right it requires.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's licence, Work ID or International passport). I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person or I want to know who I intend to work with very well before entrusting this transaction to him or her considering the money involved. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work with the help of my attorney.

I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to be sure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will send the name and the bank website to you immediately I receive any form of your identification so that you can commence communication with them. I will also send you my Work Identification for you to know who you are working with. Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody because of its confidential nature and my job.You can call me on my mobile number:+447031902928 for better discussion.
Please reply soonest


Regards,

Mr.Colin Elmer

No comments:

counter
Unique Visitor Counter